Tuesday 24 December 2013

DIY gift tags

Pin It!

My absolutely worst habit is doing everthing last minute, so here I am making gift tags on Chrstmas Eve. Since I need them quick but still pretty, I chose the simplest approach for which you will only a few things, most of whch you can find at home anyway.

DIY gift tags with lace
You will need:

  1. Lace (if you don't have any, you can substitute it with any decorative string).
  2. Thin cardboard ot thin paper for the tags (these I actually bought, but only later I realised I could have made them myself just as well)
  3. Some string for the tags
  4. Glue
Easy DIY gift tag with laceIf you did not buy the basic tas like I did, find a shape for them on the internet, print it and cut out as many as you need ftom thin cardboard or just quite thick paper, put the strings on. Cut the lace in such length thet it would be enough to go around the tag. Take the glue (any glue will do, but hot glue will dry faster), glue the lace around the tag in any place you want, I did it on the bottom, because I still ned space to write. Quick and easy :) you are now done, wait till they dry and you are ready to decorate your gifts with those.


No comments:

Post a Comment